Looking for some fun and easy Easter craft ideas? Look no further than animal paper plates! These simple and colorful plates can be turned into adorable animals with just a little bit of creativity.
To make an animal paper plate, start by drawing or printing out an outline of an animal onto a paper plate. You can find free printable animal outlines online, or you can find simple drawings in children’s books. Once you have your outline, use scissors to cut out the shape of the animal.
Next, use paint, markers, or crayons to color in the animal. Be creative and have fun with it! You can make your animal look realistic, or you can give it a fun and colorful design.
When your animal is finished, you can use it as a decoration for Easter or any other special occasion. You can also use it as a toy or a puppet. Have fun with it!
- 1 How do you make a pig out of a paper plate?
- 2 How do you make a zebra with a paper plate?
- 3 How do you make a frog out of paper plates?
- 4 How do you make a bunny out of paper plates?
- 5 How do you make an elephant out of paper plates?
- 6 How do you make a giraffe out of paper plate?
- 7 How do you make a reindeer with a paper plate?
How do you make a pig out of a paper plate?
There are a few different ways to make a pig out of a paper plate. One way is to cut a triangular shape out of the middle of the plate, and then curl the edges of the triangle to form the pig’s snout. You can also cut two small circles out of the plate for the pig’s eyes, and then draw on a mouth and nose with a marker. Another way to make a pig out of a paper plate is to cut the plate in half, and then fold one half of the plate over the other to form the pig’s body. You can then cut out a triangular shape from the folded-over part of the plate to form the pig’s snout, and poke two small holes in the top of the pig’s head for the eyes. Finally, you can cut out a small rectangle from the bottom of the pig’s body to form its tail.
How do you make a zebra with a paper plate?
There are many ways to make a zebra with a paper plate, but this tutorial will show you one way to make a zebra using a paper plate, black paint, and a white paint pen.
1. Start by folding a paper plate in half.
2. Cut slits in the folded edge of the paper plate, then unfold it.
3. Paint the zebra’s black stripes on the paper plate.
4. Use a white paint pen to draw the zebra’s features.
How do you make a frog out of paper plates?
There are many ways to make a frog out of paper plates, but one of the simplest methods is to use two paper plates.
To make the frog’s body, cut a circular shape out of one paper plate. This will be the frog’s stomach.
Next, cut two triangular shapes out of the other paper plate. These will be the frog’s legs.
Finally, cut a small circular shape out of the center of the first paper plate. This will be the frog’s head.
Attach the legs to the stomach with a glue gun or a piece of tape.
Glue or tape the head to the top of the stomach.
Your frog is now ready to hop!
How do you make a bunny out of paper plates?
Bunny crafts are a popular choice for Easter decorations. They are relatively easy to make, and there are many different variations that can be made using different materials. In this article, we will show you how to make a bunny out of paper plates.
To make a paper plate bunny, you will need:
– One paper plate
– Pink and white construction paper
– Black marker
1. Cut the paper plate in half so that you have two semicircles.
2. Cut two small ears out of the pink construction paper, and two larger ears out of the white construction paper.
3. Glue the smaller ears to the top of the larger ears.
4. Glue the ears to the top of the paper plate semicircles.
5. Draw a nose and mouth on the bunny using the black marker.
6. Use the stapler to staple the two semicircles together around the edges.
How do you make an elephant out of paper plates?
Making an elephant out of paper plates is a fun and easy project that can be completed by people of all ages. All you need are some paper plates, scissors, a glue gun, and some paint (optional).
To make an elephant, start by cutting a paper plate in half. Then, cut out the trunk and ears from one of the halves and the tail from the other half. Glue the trunk, ears, and tail to the appropriate spots on the elephant’s body. If you want, you can also paint the elephant a different color.
Once the elephant is finished, you can use it as a decoration for a party or just for fun. It’s also a great project to do with kids, since they can be creative and come up with their own designs for the elephant.
How do you make a giraffe out of paper plate?
There are many different ways to make a paper plate giraffe. One way is to start by cutting a paper plate into four equal parts. Then, take one of the four parts and cut it in half. Next, cut the half in half again. You will now have four small triangles. Take two of the triangles and put them together to form the front legs of the giraffe. Glue them together. Do the same with the other two triangles to form the back legs.
Now, take the two remaining triangles and put them together to form the body of the giraffe. Glue them together. Cut a small rectangle out of another paper plate and glue it to the top of the body as the head. Draw the face of the giraffe on the head with a marker.
You can also make a paper plate giraffe by drawing the outline of a giraffe on a paper plate and then cutting it out. Cut out two small circles from another paper plate for the eyes. Cut out a small triangle from another paper plate for the nose. Glue the eyes and nose to the head. Cut out two small strips from another paper plate for the ears and glue them to the head.
How do you make a reindeer with a paper plate?
Making a reindeer with a paper plate is a fun and easy Christmas craft. You will need:
– A paper plate
– Brown construction paper
– Red construction paper
– A black marker
1. Cut the paper plate in half.
2. Cut two antlers out of the brown construction paper.
3. Cut a large red nose out of the red construction paper.
4. Glue the antlers to the top of the paper plate.
5. Glue the red nose in the middle of the antlers.
6. Draw eyes and a mouth with the black marker.