There are many different ways to make paper dolls, but this easy paper doll craft is a great way for beginners. It’s simple, and the finished dolls are very cute.
What you need:
How to make it:
1. Cut a piece of paper into a square that is about 9 inches wide.
2. Fold the paper in half so that the long edges meet.
3. Draw a half-circle on the top of the folded paper, about 4 inches wide.
4. Cut along the line of the half-circle.
5. Unfold the paper and you will have a cone-shaped piece of paper.
6. Cut the pointed end off the cone and discard it.
7. Cut the unfolded paper in half so that you have two squares.
8. Draw a small half-circle in the center of one of the squares.
9. Cut out the half-circle.
10. Fold the square in half so that the two half-circles meet.
11. Tape the two half-circles together.
12. Cut the top off the folded square so that you have a triangular piece of paper.
13. Draw a small half-circle in the center of the triangle.
14. Cut out the half-circle.
15. Tape the half-circle to the top of the cone.
16. Your paper doll is finished!
How do you make an easy paper doll girl?
There are a few different ways that you can make an easy paper doll girl. One way is to find a printable paper doll template online, and then print it out. You can then cut out the different body parts and dress her in whatever clothes you like.
Another way to make a paper doll girl is to draw your own template. Start by drawing a basic outline of a girl’s body, and then add in the details. You can add in features like hair, clothes, and accessories.
Finally, you can also use a photo of a real girl as your template. Find a photo of a girl that you like, and then print it out. You can then cut out the image and use it as a template for your paper doll.
How do you make homemade paper dolls?
Making paper dolls is a fun, easy way to spend an afternoon with your kids. Here’s how to do it:
1. Cut a piece of paper into a square.
2. Fold the square in half, then fold it in half again.
3. Cut along the folded lines, making four equal-sized rectangles.
4. Unfold the rectangles and you’ll have four squares.
5. Cut a small slit in the middle of each square.
6. Turn the squares so the slits are on the top and bottom.
7. Fold the squares in half, then fold them in half again.
8. Now, cut along the folded lines, making eight equal-sized triangles.
9. Unfold the triangles and you’ll have eight small squares.
10. Cut a small slit in the middle of each square.
11. Turn the squares so the slits are on the top and bottom.
12. Fold the squares in half one more time.
13. Now, cut along the folded lines, making sixteen small triangles.
14. Unfold the triangles and you’ll have sixteen small squares.
15. Cut a small slit in the middle of each square.
16. Turn the squares so the slits are on the top and bottom.
17. Slip a paper clip through the slit in the top of each square.
18. Bend the paper clip into a loop.
19. Your paper dolls are ready to play with!
What materials do you need to make a paper doll?
In order to make a paper doll, you will need some basic supplies. You will need some paper, scissors, and a glue stick. You can also use a pencil to draw the doll’s outline on the paper. You can use any type of paper you want, but heavier paper works best. You can find paper dolls online or in stores, or you can make your own.
How do you make a doll puppet out of paper?
Making a paper doll puppet is a fun and easy way to create a character for a story or to act out a scene. All you need is some paper, a pencil, and a few simple steps.
1. Draw a basic outline of the doll puppet on a piece of paper. The body can be any shape you like, but make sure to include the arms, legs, and head.
2. Cut out the basic outline of the doll puppet.
3. Fold the arms and legs of the puppet inwards, so that they are close to the body.
4. Cut out two small circles for the eyes and a small triangle for the nose.
5. Glue or tape the eyes and nose onto the face of the puppet.
6. Draw on a smile or other facial features, if desired.
7. Cut a small strip of paper for the hair, and glue or tape it to the head of the puppet.
Your paper doll puppet is now ready to play!
How do you cut paper dolls?
There are a few different ways to cut paper dolls. One way is to fold the paper in half, then cut out the shape of the doll. You can also cut the doll out freehand. Another way is to use a paper doll template.
How do you make a colored paper doll?
Making a colored paper doll is easy. You will need some construction paper, a pencil, some crayons or markers, and a scissors.
First, draw a basic outline of a person or animal on a piece of construction paper. You can use any color you want for the body of the doll.
Next, color in the clothes and hair of the doll with crayons or markers. You can use any colors you want for the clothes and hair.
Finally, cut out the doll from the construction paper. You can cut out the body, clothes, and hair separately, or you can cut out the whole doll at once.
Your paper doll is now ready to play with!
How do you make a sock doll?
Making a sock doll is a fun and easy project that can be completed in just a few hours. All you need is a pair of socks, some stuffing, and a few basic sewing supplies.
To make a sock doll, start by cutting off the toe of one sock. Then, cut the sock in half so that you have two identical pieces. Place one piece of the sock flat on the table, and then place the other piece on top of it, lining up the edges. Sew around the outside of the sock, using a needle and thread, to create a tube.
Once the tube is sewn shut, turn it inside out so that the seams are on the inside. Now, it’s time to fill it with stuffing. You can use any type of stuffing material, such as cotton balls, synthetic stuffing, or even rice. Simply fill the sock until it is nice and plump, then sew the opening closed.
Finally, use some thread to create a face and hair for your sock doll. You can get creative with this part and use any type of thread you like. There are no rules, so have fun and be creative! When you’re finished, your sock doll will be ready to play with.