Jack O Lantern Paper Craft
What You’ll Need:
• Orange construction paper
• Black construction paper
1. Cut an orange triangle out of construction paper. This will be the top of your jack-o-lantern.
2. Cut a black rectangle out of construction paper. This will be the bottom of your jack-o-lantern.
3. Cut a black circle out of construction paper. This will be the jack-o-lantern’s face.
4. Glue the black rectangle to the bottom of the orange triangle.
5. Glue the black circle to the front of the black rectangle.
6. Draw eyes and a mouth on the black circle with a black marker.
How do you cut a jack o lantern out of paper?
There are many different ways to cut a jack-o-lantern out of paper, but we will show you the most popular and easy way.
You will need:
-A piece of paper
-A pair of scissors
Step 1: Draw your jack-o-lantern on the piece of paper.
Step 2: Cut out the jack-o-lantern with the scissors.
There you have it! Your very own jack-o-lantern made out of paper.
How do you make a paper pumpkin lantern?
There are many different ways that you can make a paper pumpkin lantern. One way is to use a template. You can find free templates online. You can also find pre-made pumpkin lanterns in stores.
If you are using a template, you will need to print it out. Then you will need to cut out the shapes. You can use a scissors or a craft knife.
Once you have the shapes cut out, you will need to fold them along the lines. Then you will need to glue or tape them together.
You can then put a light inside your pumpkin lantern. You can use a battery-operated tea light or a candle.
How do you make a homemade jack o lantern?
It’s that time of year again when pumpkins start appearing everywhere, from grocery stores to people’s doorsteps. And one of the most popular uses for pumpkins is carving them into jack-o’-lanterns for Halloween.
If you’re looking to make your own jack-o’-lantern this year, here’s a simple guide on how to do it.
1. Select a pumpkin. The bigger the pumpkin, the easier it will be to carve.
2. Cut a hole in the top of the pumpkin and remove the seeds and the stringy pulp.
3. Use a template to draw the design you want on the pumpkin.
4. Cut out the design with a sharp knife.
5. Insert a candle or a light bulb into the pumpkin.
6. Put the pumpkin back together by replacing the top and securing it with a metal pushpin.
7. Enjoy your jack-o’-lantern!
How do you make easy paper lanterns?
Making paper lanterns is a fun, easy way to add a touch of color and light to any room. While there are many ways to make paper lanterns, the following method is one of the easiest.
You will need:
– Paper lanterns
– String or wire
Step 1: Cut the desired shape out of the paper lantern using scissors.
Step 2: Glue the cut-out shape to the center of the lantern.
Step 3: String or wire the top of the lantern so that it can be hung from the ceiling.
Step 4: Enjoy your new paper lantern!
How do you make a paper Jack?
Making a paper Jack is a fun and easy way to show your creativity. You will need some colored paper, scissors, and a glue stick.
Start by folding a sheet of paper in half, then in half again. Cut along the folded lines to create four equal squares. Open the paper up and cut along the diagonal lines to create eight equal triangles.
Fold each triangle in half, then glue the two ends together to form a cone. Glue the cone to the center of one of the squares.
Cut a small rectangle from another square and glue it to the top of the cone. Cut a small triangle from the last square and glue it to the top of the rectangle.
Your Jack is now finished! You can use different colors of paper to create different Jacks.
What is the last step for making a jack o lantern?
Making a jack-o-lantern is a fun and easy project for all ages. The last step for making a jack-o-lantern is to put a light in it. You can use a candle or a electric light. If you are using a candle, make sure to use a safe candle holder.
How do you make a 3d paper pumpkin?
1. Cut out a large circle from the center of a piece of orange construction paper. This will be the base of your pumpkin.
2. Cut out a small circle from the center of a piece of green construction paper. This will be the stem of your pumpkin.
3. Cut out a triangle from the green construction paper. This will be the leaves of your pumpkin.
4. Fold the triangle in half to create a smaller triangle.
5. Cut out a thin strip of green construction paper. This will be the vine of your pumpkin.
6. Glue the stem, leaves and vine to the pumpkin base.
7. Draw or cut out a face on the front of your pumpkin.