Fall is in the air and that means pumpkin everything! This easy paper plate pumpkin craft is perfect for toddlers.
All you need is a paper plate, some green paint, a black marker, and a glue gun.
First, paint the paper plate green.
Next, draw a pumpkin outline on the plate with a black marker.
Finally, use a glue gun to attach googly eyes to the pumpkin.
Your little one will love making this easy pumpkin craft!
What can toddlers make with paper plates?
Paper plates are a great crafting material for toddlers. They are sturdy, easy to use, and can be decorated in a variety of ways. Here are some ideas for fun things toddlers can make with paper plates:
1) A birdfeeder – Cut a small hole in the center of a paper plate. Thread a piece of string or yarn through the hole, and tie a small weight (like a small rock or a nut) to the other end. Hang the birdfeeder in a tree or near a window, and fill it with birdseed.
2) A sun catcher – Cut a small hole in the center of a paper plate. Cut a piece of colorful tissue paper into a small square, and fit it into the hole. Tape the tissue paper in place, and then hang the sun catcher in a sunny spot.
3) A picture frame – Cut a paper plate in half. Decorate one half of the plate with paint, markers, or stickers. Glue a piece of string or ribbon to the back of the decorated half, and then use it to hang the picture frame on the wall.
4) A placemat – Cut a paper plate into a circular shape. Decorate the paper plate with paint, markers, or stickers. Place the placemat on a table, and use it to protect the table from messy meals.
5) A puppet – Cut a paper plate into two large circles. Cut a small hole in the center of one of the circles. Glue a small piece of cardboard to the back of the hole, and then use it to hold the puppet’s hand. Cut out a few shapes from another paper plate, and use them as the puppet’s body. Glue the body to the top of the first paper plate, and then use the hole in the center of the plate to put your hand inside the puppet.
How do you make a paper plate pumpkin?
Making a pumpkin out of a paper plate is a fun and easy project for kids of all ages. You’ll need just a few simple supplies, and you can make a pumpkin in any color you like.
To make a paper plate pumpkin, you’ll need:
– A paper plate
– A marker
– A scissors
– A glue stick
– A green pipe cleaner
1. Start by drawing a pumpkin shape on the paper plate with a marker. You can freehand it, or use a stencil if you want a more precise shape.
2. Cut out the pumpkin shape with scissors.
3. Glue the two sides of the pumpkin together with a glue stick.
4. Bend the end of a green pipe cleaner into a stem, and glue it to the top of the pumpkin.
Your paper plate pumpkin is now ready to display!
What can toddlers do with pumpkins?
What can toddlers do with pumpkins?
There are many things toddlers can do with pumpkins, including:
-Play with them
Carving pumpkins is a popular activity during the Halloween season. Toddlers can use a variety of tools to carve pumpkins, such as knives, pumpkin carving kits, and even their fingers. They can create all sorts of designs, from simple shapes to more intricate designs.
Decorating pumpkins is also popular during the Halloween season. Toddlers can use paint, stickers, markers, and other decorations to create unique pumpkin designs.
Pumpkins can also be eaten. Toddlers can cut them up and eat the flesh of the pumpkin, or they can use the pumpkin as a bowl to hold other food.
Finally, toddlers can play with pumpkins. They can use them as balls, stack them, roll them, and more.
How do you make a paper pumpkin step by step?
There’s no need to head to the pumpkin patch to get your fall decor fix – with this easy tutorial, you can make a paper pumpkin in no time!
What You’ll Need:
• Printed out pumpkin pattern (you can find a free one online)
• Thick paper or cardstock
Step One: Cut out the pumpkin pattern.
Step Two: Glue the pattern to the thick paper or cardstock.
Step Three: Cut out the pumpkin.
Step Four: Use a black marker to draw on the pumpkin’s details.
Step Five: Hang your pumpkin on your front door, or place it on your Thanksgiving table!
What can be made from paper plate?
Paper plates are one of the most versatile items that you can keep in your home. They can be used for a wide variety of purposes, both practical and decorative. Here are some of the things that you can make from a paper plate:
1. A placemat. If you have a paper plate that is plain or has a simple design, you can use it as a placemat. This is a great way to protect your table from spills and scratches, and it can also add a bit of color and personality to your dining area.
2. A work of art. If you are feeling crafty, you can use paper plates to create a work of art. There are a variety of different techniques that you can use, and you can even use different colors and patterns to create a unique masterpiece.
3. A lampshade. If you have a spare paper plate, you can use it to create a lampshade. This is a great way to add a bit of personality to your décor, and it is also a very affordable way to change the look of a room.
4. A puppet. If you are looking for a fun activity to do with your kids, you can use paper plates to make puppets. This is a great way to teach them about shapes and colors, and it is also a lot of fun.
5. A bookmark. If you are a bookworm, you can use a paper plate to create a bookmark. This is a great way to keep your place in your book, and it is also a fun way to add a bit of personality to your reading area.
6. A hat. If you are looking for a fun and festive way to dress up for a party, you can use a paper plate to make a hat. This is a great way to add some color and personality to your outfit, and it is also a lot of fun.
7. A fan. If you are feeling hot, you can use a paper plate to make a fan. This is a great way to cool down, and it is also a fun way to show your creativity.
8. A bowl. If you are looking for a cheap and easy way to get a bowl, you can use a paper plate. This is a great way to put your creativity to use, and it is also a great way to save money.
9. A cape. If you are looking for a way to dress up for a party or a parade, you can use a paper plate to make a cape. This is a great way to add some flair to your outfit, and it is also a lot of fun.
10. A shield. If you are a knight in training, you can use a paper plate to make a shield. This is a great way to protect yourself from enemy attacks, and it is also a lot of fun.
What can you use paper plates for?
What can you use paper plates for?
There are many different ways that you can use paper plates, including:
-Serving food at a party or gathering
-Protecting furniture or other surfaces from food or drink spills
-Making a craft project
-As a placemat
-As a coaster
-As a receptacle for pet food or water
How do you make a 3d pumpkin out of paper?
A 3D pumpkin is a great addition to any Halloween decor. You can make one out of paper, and it’s surprisingly easy!
To make a 3D pumpkin, you’ll need:
-A piece of paper (any color)
1. Download and print the PDF template for the pumpkin. There are two templates included, one for a small pumpkin and one for a large pumpkin.
2. Cut out the template.
3. Fold the paper in half, then in half again.
4. Tape the two sides of the paper together to form a cone.
5. Tape the bottom of the cone shut.
6. Cut out the top of the cone, making sure to leave a tab.
7. Turn the cone inside out so the tab is on the outside.
8. Tape the tab to the bottom of the cone.
9. Cut out the pumpkin’s stem.
Your 3D pumpkin is now ready to be decorated! You can paint it, or use markers or stickers to decorate it. Happy Halloween!