Snow Globe Paper Plate Craft
What You’ll Need:
• Paper plate
• White paint
• Blue paint
• Silver paint
1. Paint the paper plate white.
2. Once the paint is dry, paint a blue circle in the center of the plate.
3. Paint a silver border around the blue circle.
4. Glue sequins all around the blue circle.
5. Cut a piece of ribbon and tie it around the top of the snow globe.
- 1 How do you make a globe out of paper plates?
- 2 How do you make a snow globe out of plates?
- 3 What liquid do you put in a homemade snow globe?
- 4 How do you make a 3d snow globe out of paper?
- 5 How do you make a preschool snow globe?
- 6 How do you make a snow globe wall?
- 7 How do you keep glitter from clumping in a snow globe?
How do you make a globe out of paper plates?
Making a paper plate globe is a fun, easy way to learn about geography and the world. You can use this craft to teach children about different countries and their shapes, or to review for a test. A paper plate globe can be made in just a few simple steps.
First, you will need to gather some supplies. For this project, you will need a paper plate, a marker, a ruler, scissors, and glue.
Next, draw a rough outline of the world on the paper plate with the marker. You can freehand this, or use a map as a guide. Be sure to include the continents and major oceans.
Once the outline is complete, use the ruler to measure and mark the plate into eight equal sections. Cut the plate along these lines.
Glue the plate segments together, creating a globe. Be sure to glue the continents and oceans in the correct locations. Allow the glue to dry completely before displaying your globe.
How do you make a snow globe out of plates?
Snow globes are a popular Christmas decoration, but they can be made at any time of year. You can buy them in stores, or you can make your own.
To make a snow globe out of plates, you will need:
-A large, clear plastic plate
-A small paintbrush
-A bowl of water
-A small, clear plastic ornament
-Hot glue gun
1. Paint the entire outside of the plastic plate with white paint. Let it dry.
2. Fill the bowl of water with enough water to cover the bottom of the plate.
3. Add a few drops of vegetable oil to the water.
4. Add a small amount of glitter to the water.
5. Use the eyedropper to add a few drops of water to the center of the plate.
6. Turn the plate over and place it in the center of the plastic ornament.
7. Hot glue the edges of the ornament to the edge of the plate.
8. Let the glue dry.
9. Hang your snow globe on a tree, or place it on a shelf.
What liquid do you put in a homemade snow globe?
When it comes to making homemade snow globes, there are a lot of different ways to go about it. Some people choose to fill their globes with water and then add a few drops of glycerin to it in order to make the snowflakes last a little longer. However, glycerin can be hard to find and can be expensive, so some people choose to use other liquids instead.
One popular choice is to fill the globe with a solution made up of two parts water and one part baby shampoo. This will cause the snowflakes to dissolve more quickly, but it also creates a nice bubbly effect. You can also use a mixture of water and corn syrup, or water and glycerin.
Ultimately, it’s up to you what liquid you want to use in your snow globe. Just be sure to test it out first to make sure that it doesn’t cause the snowflakes to dissolve too quickly or to become too cloudy.
How do you make a 3d snow globe out of paper?
A snow globe is a decoration that is typically made out of glass and filled with water and fake snow. Snow globes can also have items inside of them, such as figurines or buildings. You can make your own snow globe at home by using a few simple supplies.
To make a 3D snow globe out of paper, you will need:
– A jar or other container that is at least 3 inches wide and has a lid
– Tissue paper
– White paper
– Blue paint
1. Cut a circular piece out of white paper that is about 3 inches wide. Cut a small hole in the center of the circle.
2. Cut a piece of tissue paper that is about 6 inches wide and 12 inches long.
3. Glue the tissue paper to the white paper circle.
4. Cut a rectangle out of blue paper that is about 3 inches wide and 6 inches long.
5. Glue the blue paper to the top of the jar.
6. Cut a small hole in the center of the blue paper.
7. Put the lid on the jar and turn it upside down.
8. Put the snow globe in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
9. Take the snow globe out of the freezer and remove the lid.
10. Gently shake the snow globe to make the fake snow fall.
How do you make a preschool snow globe?
Making a preschool snow globe is a fun winter activity that can be enjoyed by both children and adults. There are a few different ways to make a snow globe, but this tutorial will show you how to make a globe with a water base.
You will need:
-A jar or container with a lid
-A small toy or figure
-Snowflakes or other decorations
1. Cut a piece of paper to fit inside your jar or container. Glue it to the bottom.
2. Cut a small hole in the center of the paper.
3. Pour a small amount of water into the bottom of the jar.
4. Add the snowflakes or other decorations.
5. Place the toy or figure into the hole in the paper.
6. Pour more water into the jar until it reaches the top of the paper.
7. Put the lid on the jar and shake it to create the snow globe effect.
8. Enjoy your snow globe!
How do you make a snow globe wall?
A snow globe wall can be a fun and festive addition to your home during the winter months. It is a simple project that can be completed in a few hours with a few basic supplies.
To make a snow globe wall, you will need:
-Paint or sealant
1. Cut the plywood to the desired size using a circular saw. If you are making a large snow globe wall, you may need to cut several pieces of plywood and join them together.
2. Sand the edges of the plywood using high-grit sandpaper.
3. Paint or seal the plywood using your choice of paint or sealant.
4. Glue the wire to the back of the plywood.
5. Place the snow globe in the center of the plywood.
6. Apply glue to the edges of the plywood and attach it to the wall.
How do you keep glitter from clumping in a snow globe?
A snow globe is a fun, festive way to enjoy winter. To keep your snow globe looking great, it’s important to prevent the glitter from clumping. Here are a few tips:
1. Add a small amount of glycerin to the snow globe. Glycerin is a moisture-retaining agent that will help to keep the glitter from clumping.
2. Use a sealant to coat the inside of the snow globe. This will help to keep the moisture in and prevent the glitter from clumping.
3. Shake the snow globe regularly. This will help to keep the glitter from clumping together.
If you follow these tips, your snow globe will stay looking great all season long!