Do you need a fun Thanksgiving craft for the kids? Check out this turkey craft made with coffee filters!
What you’ll need:
Red and yellow food coloring
1. Start by dyeing your coffee filters red and yellow. You can use a little bit of food coloring or a lot, depending on how bright you want the colors to be.
2. Cut the coffee filters into thin strips.
3. Twist a pipe cleaner around the end of each strip to create the turkey’s feathers.
4. Glue the feathers to the back of a coffee filter, spacing them evenly.
5. Glue the eyes and beak to the front of the coffee filter.
Your turkey craft is now complete!
- 1 How do you make a turkey with a coffee filter?
- 2 What kind of crafts can you do with coffee filters?
- 3 How do you make a turkey out of pipe cleaners?
- 4 How do you make a turkey out of cardboard?
- 5 How do you make angel wings with coffee filters?
- 6 How do you make coffee filter snowflakes?
- 7 How do you make a turkey waddle?
How do you make a turkey with a coffee filter?
Making a turkey with a coffee filter is a great way to impress your family and friends during the holidays. Not only does it look impressive, but it’s also really easy to make. Here’s how to do it:
1. Start by drawing a turkey shape on a coffee filter using a permanent marker.
2. Cut out the turkey shape using scissors.
3. Place the coffee filter on a plate and fill it with stuffing.
4. Fold the wings of the turkey up so that they’re touching the body.
5. Use a toothpick to hold the turkey together.
6. Bake the turkey at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
7. Serve the turkey with cranberry sauce and gravy.
What kind of crafts can you do with coffee filters?
Coffee filters are a versatile crafting material that can be used for a variety of projects. Here are some ideas for what you can create:
1. Coffee Filter Wreaths – This is a simple project that can be completed in a few minutes. Start by cutting a coffee filter into a circular shape. Then, use a stapler to attach a pipe cleaner to the center of the filter. Twist the ends of the pipe cleaner to form a hanger. Finally, add a bow or other decoration to the top.
2. Coffee Filter Flowers – For this project, you will need a pipe cleaner, a coffee filter, and a hot glue gun. Cut the coffee filter into a petal shape and glue it to the pipe cleaner. Then, curl the ends of the pipe cleaner to form the flower stem.
3. Coffee Filter Garland – This is a simple project that is perfect for a party or special event. Cut coffee filters into a variety of shapes and sizes. Then, use a needle and thread to string the filters together. You can hang the garland on a wall or door, or use it as a table runner.
4. Coffee Filter Wreath – This is a more advanced project, but it is worth the effort. Start by making a wreath form out of wire. Then, cover the wire with coffee filters. Finally, add a bow or other decoration to the top.
How do you make a turkey out of pipe cleaners?
Do you want to make a Thanksgiving turkey that is both adorable and festive? Well, you can do just that by using pipe cleaners! This is a really easy project that anyone can do, and the finished product will look great on your Thanksgiving table.
To make a pipe cleaner turkey, you will need:
– Pipe cleaners in various colors
– Googly eyes
– A hot glue gun
Start by making the body of the turkey. Cut a pipe cleaner in half, then coil it around itself a few times to create the body. Next, cut two more pipe cleaners into thirds. Twist one of the thirds around the body to create the neck, then twist the other two thirds around the first one to create the wings.
Next, cut two more pipe cleaners into fourths. Twist one of the fourths around the top of the neck to create the head, then twist the other three fourths around the body to create the tail.
Finally, glue on the googly eyes and you’re done! Your adorable pipe cleaner turkey is ready to celebrate Thanksgiving!
How do you make a turkey out of cardboard?
Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends, and of course, turkey. But what do you do if you don’t have a turkey? You can make a turkey out of cardboard, of course!
To make a cardboard turkey, you’ll need some cardboard, scissors, a pencil, and a ruler. First, draw a basic turkey shape on the cardboard. It doesn’t have to be perfect – this is just the template for your turkey.
Next, cut out the cardboard turkey shape. Make sure the scissors are sharp, so the cardboard cuts cleanly.
Finally, use a pencil to make some details on your turkey. Draw the feathers, eyes, and beak. You can also add a stand to the back of the turkey to make it stand up.
Your cardboard turkey is now ready to celebrate Thanksgiving!
How do you make angel wings with coffee filters?
Making angel wings using coffee filters is a fun and easy way to add a touch of whimsy to your holiday decorations. You can make them in any color you like, and they’re a great way to use up any extra coffee filters you may have lying around. Here’s how to make them:
– Coffee filters
– a pencil
– a ruler
– a needle
1. Cut a coffee filter into two wings, using scissors.
2. Draw a simple wing shape on a coffee filter with a pencil, using a ruler to help you make straight lines.
3. Pierce the wing shape with a needle, then thread the needle with some thread. Tie a knot in the end of the thread to secure it.
4. Glue the two wings together at the top.
5. Hang your angel wings on the wall or door using a piece of tape or a thumbtack.
How do you make coffee filter snowflakes?
Making coffee filter snowflakes is a fun, easy winter craft. You will need coffee filters, a printer, scissors, and a glue stick.
1. Cut a coffee filter into a snowflake shape.
2. Print a snowflake template onto a piece of paper.
3. Cut out the template and use it as a guide to trace around onto the coffee filter.
4. Cut out the traced snowflake.
5. Glue the snowflake to a piece of paper.
6. Hang your snowflake in a window to enjoy the wintery view!
How do you make a turkey waddle?
Turkey waddles are a festive way to show your Thanksgiving spirit! Here’s how to make one:
1. Get a turkey puppet or stuffed toy.
2. Cut a piece of red felt that is about 12 inches long and 3 inches wide.
3. Cut a beak out of yellow felt and two eyes out of black felt.
4. Glue the beak and eyes to the front of the red felt.
5. Tie a thick string or ribbon around the middle of the red felt.
6. Put the turkey puppet on your hand and waddle around like a turkey!