Turkey Paper Plate Craft
What you’ll need:
• Paper plates
• Colored construction paper
• Wiggly eyes
1. Cut a paper plate in half. Paint one half of the plate brown and the other half of the plate red. Let the paint dry.
2. Cut a triangle out of the brown half of the plate to create the turkey’s head.
3. Glue two wiggly eyes onto the head.
4. Cut out a beak and wings out of construction paper and glue them onto the head.
5. Glue feathers onto the back of the head.
6. Cut a small rectangle out of the red half of the plate to create the turkey’s wattle. Glue it to the front of the head.
How do you make a paper plate turkey?
Thanksgiving is a time for spending time with family, giving thanks, and of course, enjoying delicious food. While there are many traditional Thanksgiving dishes, one that is always a hit is the paper plate turkey. This easy craft is perfect for kids of all ages, and it’s a great way to use up any extra paper plates you might have lying around.
To make a paper plate turkey, you will need:
– One paper plate
– Brown paint
– Yellow paint
– Orange paint
– Black marker
1. Start by painting the paper plate brown.
2. Next, add a few drops of yellow paint to the middle of the plate to create the turkey’s chest.
3. Use the orange paint to add a beak and two eyes.
4. Draw a waddle and a feather pattern with the black marker.
5. Finally, use the glue to attach a googly eye to the front of the turkey.
Your paper plate turkey is now ready to be displayed!
How do I make thankful plates?
Making a thankful plate is a great way to show your gratitude for all the good things in your life. All you need is a plate, some paint or markers, and something to write with.
To make your thankful plate, start by drawing or painting a picture of a house or other structure on your plate. Next, write out a list of things you’re grateful for around the edge of the plate. Some ideas for things to write down include your family, friends, health, and your favorite things.
Once your thankful plate is finished, display it in a place where you’ll see it every day. Seeing your plate every day will remind you to be grateful for all the good things in your life.
How do you make a turkey out of a paper bag?
There are many different ways to make a paper bag turkey, but the most popular method is probably the one that involves using a brown paper bag, some crepe paper, and a few other supplies.
To start, you’ll need to cut the brown paper bag so that it’s in the shape of a turkey. You can use a template or freehand it, but either way, make sure that the bag is big enough to fit your hand inside. Then, use a pencil to draw the outline of a turkey’s head, body, and wings on the front of the bag.
Next, use a scissors to cut out the head, body, and wings. Make sure to leave a little flap of paper at the bottom of the head and the body, since you’ll need those to attach the crepe paper later on.
Now, it’s time to start decorating! Cut a few pieces of crepe paper into thin strips, and then use a hot glue gun to attach them to the bag in a feather-like pattern. You can also add some googly eyes, a beak, and a wattle using construction paper or other materials.
Finally, use a black marker to draw on some turkey feathers, and you’re done! Your paper bag turkey is ready to be displayed at your Thanksgiving feast.
How do you make a turkey out of pipe cleaners?
There are many ways to make a turkey out of pipe cleaners, but this tutorial will show you the easiest way.
You will need:
– Pipe cleaners in various colors
– A pencil
1. Cut pipe cleaners into desired lengths. For the body, you will need two pieces that are about 10 inches long. For the head, you will need one piece that is about 4 inches long. For the wings, you will need two pieces that are about 6 inches long. For the tail, you will need one piece that is about 8 inches long.
2. Bend the two body pieces in the middle to create the turkey’s body.
3. Twist the head piece around the top of the body.
4. Bend the wings at the middle and attach them to the body.
5. Twist the tail around the bottom of the body.
6. Use the pencil to create a beak and eyes.
What is a thankful turkey?
Thanksgiving is a time of year when Americans come together to celebrate the harvest and give thanks for the blessings of the past year. For many families, the centerpiece of the Thanksgiving feast is a roasted turkey.
But what is a thankful turkey? According to the University of Minnesota, a thankful turkey is “a turkey that is raised with care and respect, and who is then killed and processed in a humane way.”
In contrast, a factory-farmed turkey is raised in cramped, unsanitary conditions, and often suffers from a variety of health problems. When it is time for slaughter, these turkeys are often beaten, shocked, and scalded alive.
Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on the things for which we are grateful. By choosing a thankful turkey, you can be sure that you are supporting a humane and sustainable food system.
How do you make a paper bag vest?
Making a paper bag vest is a very easy and simple process. All you need is some paper bags, a ruler, a pencil, and a pair of scissors.
First, measure the width of the paper bag and then divide it by two. This will be the width of your vest. Next, measure the height of the paper bag and then divide it by four. This will be the height of your vest. Cut out two pieces of paper bag that match these dimensions.
Then, fold the top of each paper bag piece down by one inch and then fold the bottom of each piece up by one inch. This will create the vest’s neck and waistband. Next, using a pencil, draw a curved line on each piece of paper bag that starts at the top of the vest and ends at the bottom. This will be the vest’s hem. Cut along the lines that you have drawn.
Finally, put the vest on and tie the waistband around your waist. You’re done!
What can I use if I don’t have a turkey bag?
There are many ways to cook a turkey without a bag. One way is to put the turkey in a roasting pan and cover it with foil. Another way is to put the turkey on a spit and roast it over an open fire.