Koala Paper Plate Craft
-3 paper plates
-1 sheet of brown construction paper
-1 sheet of white construction paper
1. Cut one paper plate in half. Glue the two halves together to form the body of the koala.
2. Cut two small circles out of the brown construction paper and glue them to the top of the koala’s head for ears.
3. Draw the face of a koala onto the white construction paper using markers. Cut it out and glue it to the front of the koala’s head.
4. Cut two small ovals out of the white construction paper and glue them to the bottom of the koala’s body for feet.
How do you make a koala paper plate?
Koalas are one of the most popular Australian animals, and with good reason. They’re cute, furry, and love to eat eucalyptus leaves. You can make a koala paper plate craft to celebrate these adorable animals.
You will need:
– A paper plate
– Brown paint
– A black marker
– White paper
1. Paint the paper plate brown.
2. Draw a face on the paper plate with a black marker.
3. Cut out two ears from white paper and glue them to the top of the paper plate.
4. Cut out a small rectangle from white paper and glue it to the bottom of the paper plate for the koala’s tail.
Your koala paper plate is finished!
How do you make a giraffe out of paper plate?
There are lots of ways to make animals out of paper plates, and one of the most fun is to make a giraffe. A giraffe is a tall, long-necked animal that lives in Africa. Here’s how to make one out of a paper plate:
1. Draw the outline of a giraffe onto a paper plate using a black marker.
2. Cut out the outline of the giraffe.
3. Cut two small holes, one on either side of the giraffe’s neck.
4. Cut a long piece of paper ribbon and tie it through the holes in the neck.
5. Bend the top of the paper plate backwards to form the giraffe’s head.
6. Curl the end of the paper plate downwards to form the giraffe’s tail.
7. Tape the giraffe’s head and tail onto the paper plate.
8. Decorate your giraffe with stickers, glitter, and other craft supplies.
Your giraffe is now finished!
How do you make a paper tiger plate?
Making a paper tiger plate is a fun and easy craft project that can be completed by children of all ages. With just a few simple supplies, you can create a festive and colorful plate that is perfect for a special celebration or just for fun.
To make a paper tiger plate, you will need:
-Construction paper in various colors
Begin by cutting a large piece of construction paper in the shape of a plate. You can make the plate any size you like, but for a paper tiger plate, it should be at least 8-10 inches in diameter.
Next, cut out a large tiger head and body from construction paper. The body should be about twice the size of the head.
Glue the head and body to the center of the plate.
Finally, use tape to attach two small strips of construction paper to the back of the plate, forming the tail.
Your paper tiger plate is now ready to enjoy!
How do you make a paper plate elephant?
Making a paper plate elephant is a fun and easy craft that kids of all ages will enjoy. You will need a few basic supplies including paper plates, scissors, paint, a pencil, and a glue stick.
To make the elephant, start by folding a paper plate in half. Then, cut along the fold to create two thin plates. Next, use a pencil to draw an elephant outline on one of the plates. Cut out the elephant shape and then glue it to the other plate.
Next, use paint to add color to the elephant. You can use any colors you like, but bright colors will be the most fun. Once the paint is dry, use a glue stick to add details to the elephant such as eyes, a trunk, and ears.
That’s it! Your paper plate elephant is now complete. Have fun displaying it proudly or giving it to a friend as a gift.
How do you make a koala mask?
Making a koala mask is a fun and easy way to dress up as this adorable Australian animal. You will need some basic supplies including a piece of cardboard, a printer, scissors, glue, and an optional black marker.
Start by printing out the koala mask template available online. Cut out the template and trace it onto a piece of cardboard. Cut out the cardboard mask and then use glue to attach the cut-out ears to the top of the mask. If you would like, use a black marker to draw on the koala’s features.
Your koala mask is now ready to wear!
How do you draw a koala?
Learning how to draw a koala may seem difficult at first, but with some practice, it can be easy.
To draw a koala, start by drawing a basic outline of the body. Next, add in the facial features and the limbs. Finally, add in the details, such as the fur and the eyes.
When drawing the body, make sure to make it round and fluffy. The limbs should be slender and elongated. The facial features should be small and cute. The eyes should be large and expressive.
The fur on a koala should be thick and shaggy. The tips of the fur should be soft and fluffy.
If you want to add extra detail, you can draw the koala holding a eucalyptus leaf in its paws.
With a little practice, you will be able to draw a realistic and adorable koala.
How do you make a paper plate lion?
There are many different ways to make a paper plate lion. One way is to fold the paper plate in half, then cut out the shape of a lion’s head. You can then use a black marker to draw on the features of a lion’s face.
Another way to make a paper plate lion is to cut the paper plate into four separate pieces. You can then fold the pieces in half to create the body of the lion. Finally, use a black marker to draw on the features of the lion’s face.